Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 4: Friday

I am not feeling well. My nose has been leaking like a broken faucet and I've no clue how this started. Maybe it's stress-related or bad allergies. In any case, I called in sick yesterday and today hoping to get enough snooze time to recover from whatever this is.

James got a call from Y today. I'm still hoping that G would get back to him though. The waiting game is just something that I am not good at. I think I am more anxious than him. Oh M, please please please let us know what happened.

My mother-in-law is coming to visit us next week. We are all excited to see her. She's been calling for days asking us what we want as pasalubong. I can't think of anything, really. I just pray that she arrives safely on Monday.

I am 1 week away from my 31st birthday. I am very grateful for all of the blessings that has been poured out by God in the last 30 years. I am not perfect but God has been very good and gracious to me and my family. His goodness truly humbles me. Thank you, Lord. I love you, Father.


No comments: