Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 4: Tuesday

Rain is in the forecast for the 2nd week in a row :( And once again, running is out of the question. I'm so bummed out. I've been wanting to run consistently for days, almost weeks, now. And somehow I always end up warming the couch. Boo.

James arrived last night via Southwest at 8pm. Thank you Lord for bringing him home safely. We made a quick stop at Sanamluang to get some Pad Ka Pao (Crispy Pork), Pork Jerky, Shrimp Cakes and Pad See Ew before we went home. Oh my, it was so G-O-O-D! I sabotaged my own diet by stuffing my face with greasy Thai food. But, there is always today to hit the reset button :) Hence, the need to run (read paragraph 1, haha).

Have a great day, blog fans! Let's make Today matter.

"In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation." - Psalms 5:3

No comments: