Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 2: Friday

Most of you would agree that Friday is the best day of the week. But there are a lot of reasons why January 15, 2010 is extra special:

Mama
Today marks my Mom's 54th birthday. She does a great job not looking a day past 30, doesn't she? In a perfect world, my sisters and I, together with our husbands and kids would have celebrated her birthday in Glorietta or in Greenbelt. We would feast on Filipino food and spend the day just chatting and taking photos of each other. And perhaps cap the night with dessert and coffee while we laugh and cry about Papa, Lola, Reena's white food, Bing's college night life and my hilariously boring life. But anyway...

Happy Birthday, Ma! I pray for your good health, happiness and fulfillment. Thank you for raising me to be the woman that I am. I love you, Ma. God bless...

Bye Sallie Mae
This is the 2nd of 3 paydays in January. And having a fatter bank account, albeit temporary, sure is a good thing. But money in itself is not useful. It has to be spent. So to that end, we decided to finally pay off the Student Loan. What an incredible feeling! I'm so ready to celebrate!!

Long weekend at Disneyland
My sister Bing will be coming over this weekend. Her 3-day visit may be short but it will be an adventure for sure. We plan to go to Disneyland, California Adventure and meet up with my cousin Ate C and her daughter P. How fun! Anaheim, here we come!

Happy Weekend Everybody!

No comments: