I am thisclose from leaving my job. I am not excited by my current position anymore. Stress levels are on an all-time high. Weekends are spent recuperating from the past work week. The work-life balance is definitely lopsided. And what's sad is that the family takes the brunt of it all. If I leave my job, it would remove a lot of the anxiety that I experience on a daily basis. But I understand that if I resign, that would cause a significant dent on our finances.
I need the Lord's direction. At this point, I really don't know where to start and what to do. The only thing that I am sure of is that I need to act NOW. Help me, God.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11
Bullet Points
- James will be going on an on-site interview with Yahoo!
- Josh is one of the multiplication all stars in Mrs Webber's class
- Bing's 32nd birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday, Ate!
No comments:
Post a Comment