I've been thinking a lot about what I should do about my work. I feel overworked and under-appreciated. Really bad combination. Quitting was the first thing that popped into my mind. But I know that it is not the most logical response. It's difficult to make decisions especially when it could impact other people. At the same time, I know that subjecting myself to an environment that I do not enjoy is as detrimental. I want to be the best wife and mom to my family. But I don't know how it can be possible if I am tired all the time. Sad. What to do ... what to do...
--- Sunday Activities---
Our family had dinner at Grand China Restaurant after attending Sunday mass at St. Mary Magdalene Church in Camarillo. The food was not really "China-town" good, but good nevertheless.
Tomorrow, I plan to run 6 miles (or maybe 4 if I get lazy) then ... **drumroll please** detox.
Uh-oh another work week is coming up. Brace yourselves. May God be with us all.
1 comment:
Let's work on getting your work situation fixed. I'll think of something and then we can discuss.
Post a Comment