Woke up at 6:30 to a rainy Wednesday morning. I was planning to do an 8-mile run but now I have to settle for the elliptical machine because of the weather.
Haircut
My sister-in-law J just had a gorgeous haircut. So pretty. Now I'm wishing I had a new do too. But every time I chop my locks I want to grow them back right away. Hmmm, maybe I should just have my hair dyed or highlighted ... I have worn my hair long almost all my life and I am just not ready to look fresh and exciting. I'd rather look old and stale, ha ha! Well, **switching gears here** at least I know someone who stepped into uncharted territory. And I'm not talking about my sister-in-law, J. Jamie just had an impromptu salon moment in the hands of her artistic Ate Justine last night. Now Jamie has to go through exactly what Justine had experienced almost a year ago. Poor baby.
Shields Up!
My husband James just landed an opportunity for an on-site interview at Mountain View. "Exciting" would be an understatement. I am so grateful to God for granting him another chance to present himself and prove that he is the perfect candidate for the position. Without a shadow of a doubt, I know in my heart that is truly God's hand that led James to this point. I pray that God would continue to break down the walls of adversity and surround James with his supernatural favor. I pray that the interviewer would be partial to my husband from the moment that he enters the building. May God frustrate any plans of the enemy that would prevent James from proceeding further.
For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. (Ps 5:12)
Final Thoughts
- I should begin working on my own website
- You regret the runs that you do not do -- Yes, I missed my 8 mile run today
- How do I get rid of my big belly? Can I get washboard abs for a change?
- Think outside the box
- Should I shave off Jamie's head?
No comments:
Post a Comment