Thanks to a very busy Monday plus a doze of Claritin, I woke up a bit late today. I headed downstairs as soon as I punched in for work and realized that my "office" was buried under receipts,junk mail and Justine's "art work". I spent the next 30 minutes emptying my drawers and taking out trash. Clutter does impact my productivity so I thought having a clean desk should be the first order of the day. Work may be "blah" these days but a clean desk somehow gives me a feeling that today's gonna be a good day... that today's gonna be a good good day... :)
Google I/O
Google I/O 2010 registration starts today! I'm a big Google fan. Who isn't? I'm still debating whether I should ask my boss if I can attend the conference. What if he says no ... what if he says yes? What if he asks why he should allow me to go? Well, I'll let this simmer for a while. Who knows, somebody close to me may be in Google by May *wink* *wink* and maybe (just maybe) get me free passes to this major event ;)
You Got Mail
Got 2 packages in the mail today. The one from Amazon had 2 books in it: The Food You Crave by Ellie Krieger and The Complete Book of Running by Amby Burfoot. I am excited to try Ellie's recipes. I hope they're as yummy as they look :) And just in case you're wondering why I purchased a running book, well it's my way of channeling my inner Deena Kastor.

The other box was from my bestfriend J and her husband C. Look at what they sent us :D
Jamie

Justine

Josh

The Kids

For Me

For James

Thank you very much for the wonderful presents!
Final Thoughts
- I am adequate because I am chosen
- Guess who's flying to Mountain View next week?
- Expect a miracle
- Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. Psalms 2:8
No comments:
Post a Comment