Monday, February 01, 2010

Week 5: Monday

Called in sick on Thursday and Friday. My nose was runny, my eyes were watery. I didn't feel well at all. Despite the "Out-Of-Office" auto message on my office mail, HR "requested" that I fix something for them. They know that it's against the rules to have somebody work on their "off days" but they wanted to have this to be done so badly. Oh well...

My Weekend
Saturday -- spent the morning recuperating. I got my book "48 hours To The Work You Love" in the mail. I'm so excited to devour the whole thing :D James and I watched a DVR'd episode of Oprah on Food. We also watched "Food, Inc" after that. It saddens me that my idea of a farm is so different from reality.

Sunday -- went to Whole Foods with the fam and went crazy over organic stuff!! Yes, we made our first steps to go organic. We realized that this would help us be healthy. Plus, we get to help the farmers by passing on the profits to them. Hopefully, this would be the beginning of a healthier lifestyle for my family.

Josh learned how to bike today. Yay!

I made baked tilapia with lemon butter sauce and grilled carne asada for dinner. It was good :) Yay for home-cooked meals :)

No comments: