Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 7: Friday

Friday, yay!!

This week was very busy for me. I went to Santa Monica twice in a row (Tuesday and Wednesday) then I spent Thursday at Rancho Cucamonga. It is tiresome to drive for hours on end. Thank God, I don't have to do that on a regular basis :)

I went to my physician last Wednesday and yes, it is confirmed. I am expecting my 4th child this year. I am beyond excited! I asked her a lot of questions. I wanted to know if it is okay for me to drink a cup of my morning Joe. She said -- NO, it increases the risk of miscarriages. So for now, my Keurig coffeemaker would have to take a rest. I also asked her if I can continue running and I was so happy when she said -- YES!! She gave me a bag of prenatal vitamins and also some literature about pregnancy. I will call the OB GYN later to set an appointment for next month. By then, I should find out when I am due. Hurray for 9-month miracles!

No comments: