Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Manila Breakfast

Note: I don't normally prepare breakfast so I'm hoping this article would
satisfy your early morning appetites :)

Eating has always been (and will always be) my passion. I am not really
picky when it comes to food. In fact, you can drag me from Goto King to
The Castaways anytime, especially when it's free.. hehe!

Yesterday, my family went to Max's Restaurant at Glendale. We ordered
Kare-kare, Crispy Pata , Calamari and Lumpiang Shanghai. James even wanted
to get sisig but I told him that it would not even come close to Dencio's
or Gery's. As I sunk my teeth on that grease-laden peace of Heaven, I
couldn't help but wish that I was in Manila right that very second.

** Dream Sequence ** Jollibee Longaniza Meal + Hot Choco, McDonald's Longaniza Meal,
Kamayan All-You-Can-Eat lunch and dinners, KFC Hot and Crispy Chicken,
French Baker's Salisbury Steak, Manang's Turon, Full House's Chicken Kiev,
Dencio's Sisig, Dampa's Inihaw na Panga, Liempo, Ginataang Alimasag, Garlic
Shrimps, Kuya Uly's Laing, Mommy's mechado, Ube halaya, Leche Flan, Red Ribbon's
Palabok, Jollibee Spaghetti, Wendy's Iced Tea, La Tasca's Beef Casserole,
Komoro-Soba's Katsudon, Via Mare's Bibingka, Yum-yum Tree's Puto Bumbong,
Henlin's Siomai, Chow King's Braised Beef... and the list goes on and on.

I was so full yesterday I thought it would take a crane to get me off my seat.
Sobrang sarap talaga ! Busog!! Now, if I could only zip my pants...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tara hunny, uwi tayo sa pinas. nagugutom na rin ako eh! :*

Anonymous said...

just link away :)

Jillsabs said...

hey you!:) thanks for dropping by my blog. do we know each other?

markku said...

Gerb, alam mo Gerry's or Dencio's does not make the best sisig! Pagpunta nyo dito dalhin ko kayo sa Aysee, isang karinderya sa Ugong, malapit sa ULTRA. Definitely the best sisig in Metro Manila! :)

- cholesterol junkie -

Regina said...

cge cge ... gusto ko yan!!! sana makauwi kami next year :)