Fall starts today, September 22, 2004. The temperature is just
beginning to dip. Of course our weather is nothing compared to the
East Coast. But hey, fall is fall. And you know what that means ...
jackets, beanies, scarves, boots... **wink** **wink** in other words,
SHOPPING!!!!!!!
Here are a few things on my wish list:
1) Jacket - I have a couple at home but I don't think it's appropriate to wear
them to work. (Gym Clothes + Office = Pink Slip!). Maybe I'll get a
blazer-type or something that I could easily pair with.
2) Leather Boots - Requirements: 4-inch heel, Square-toed, Mid-leg.
3) Layering Tee - The key to being comfortable during this season is to
dress in layers. That way, it would be easier to adjust to the
changes in temperature without being too bulky. A shirt,
a light sweater and a decent jacket would be a flexible ensemble.
(Shirt + Down Jacket = Michelin Mascot) -> heheh!
I love Fall. Maybe not as much as Spring but I love it just the same.
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment