I have been so busy lately organizing my shedule
for the next four days. You see, I rarely get some time
off work and I wanted to make the most out of my
short vacation.
I can't believe it's Wednesday. Just yesterday, I spent
the whole evening (literally) just working on my to-dos.
I was so tired yesterday that until now, I still
feel my arms and legs throbbing.
My sister is flying in from New Jersey today. Ate Bedz and I
will be meeting up with her at 9:30PM. We'll just stroll
around Downtown Disney or The Block in Orange while waiting.
Then we'll have dinner at Buca Di Beppo after that.
Tomorrow afternoon, Love and King will be arriving from San Diego.
We're leaving for Carmel to attend Cherie and Carlos' wedding on
Saturday. It would take us around 5 1/2 hours to get there.
But, I can't complain much. I'm not driving anyway. hehehe!
Man, I'm so excited!!! My weekend is starting in 6 hours!! yay!
I'll post some pictures from our trip when we get back on
Sunday. Mwah mwah!
Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment