When I was a little girl, I loved wearing my yellow, sleeveless, hanging shirt. Before, being fat was no issue to me. In fact, it was a compliment. I'd rather be called tabachoy than payatot back then. Well, those were the days.
A few years later, I entered a different world called "High School".
Oh, the pressure to keep up with the ever-changing trends was
tremendous! Plus, the need to be thin and beautiful was too much for me.
I have carried that pressure to this day. Several years and one kid later, I am still bothered by how I look. Considering that I am a size 2, I can still hear a nagging voice that tells me to lose some more weight. Arrrggghhhh...
Okay, okay, so here's the plan:
1) I have to run on the treadmill at least 3x a week
2) No more meals after 6PM
3) Get at least 8 hours of sleep.
4) No more Kellogg's Frosties, Juice, Chips, Cookies and
other snacks for the next 30 days.
I will commit myself to this healthy lifestyle for at least a month.
On August 13, I shall update you on my progress. Wish me luck!
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment