James and I had a small quarrel right before lunch. I don't want to discuss what it was about. It doesn't matter anyway. What matters is that we've already made up and that we didn't let pride get in the way. Ü
After an hour of not speaking to each other, James called me on my cellphone. At first, I didn't want to it up. But then, I realized that there was no sense blowing this out of proportion. Sooner or later I know that we would make amends. What's the sense in delaying it ?
He wanted me to meet him in front of the building because he has something for me. So, I went down and waited for him at the bus stop. As soon as he pulled over, I hopped into the car. I couldn't help but smile when I saw James holding a tall, (hopefully) non-fat, cafe mocha (no whipped) for me. Yay!!!!
James really made my day. Happy Friday everyone!!!! (And yes, Happy 4th of July!)
Friday, July 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment