I got out of the house at 7:10 am in my futile attempt of arriving
at the office at 7:30. Anyway, I walked towards my car this morning and
I tried opening the doors with my keys (to no avail). I went to the other
side but before I could even unlock it, the alarm sounded off. I knew
something was wrong with the doors but I didn't want to think about it.
(At least not yet, because I was running late.) I started the engine, turned
on the defroster and the defogger. As the car was warming up, I stepped
out and noticed something weird. My windows weren't misty, they were ICY!
As in covered with ICE!!
I've been through five fall seasons but I think this is the coldest
that I've experienced. 'How cold is cold ?', you may ask. It went as
low as 33F last Wednesday. For those of you who are more
familiar with Celsius, it translates to 0.5 C. Yes, it's close to
freezing point. Brrrr!!!
It's my first time to see ice shavings forming around my car. For
someone who hasn't seen snow yet, it's definitely a Kodak moment. Too
bad I didn't have my camera handy.
Happy Monday everyone! Stay warm and dry! :)
3 comments:
lamig nga...akapan tayo babe! ;) tapos sisingit na naman si Josh, hehehe
-james
hehe, onga e... :)
buti na lang nasa pilipinas ako. these pinoy bones can't handle cold that well :)
tama nga, mag-akapan na lang kayo :p
Post a Comment