Friday, December 17, 2004

8 Days Before Christmas

At yesterday's party, we had Paneer, Egg Rolls, BBQ Chicken,
fried rice, sandwiches and dim sum. After lunch, we had a
"short" (2 hour) meeting over cake. Then at around 3:30, Jennifer
brought the house down with her rendition of "The Power of Love".
I really had so much fun. We should definitely do this again.

**********************

When I opened my Groupwise this morning, I received an email from
Tuan:

>>> Tuan Ngo 12/17/2004 7:43:11 AM >>>
are you in yet? i brought bbq bun and shui mai. i think that's
how you spell it.


Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!!! :) Dim Sum ulit! Yay!!!! I love Dim Sum :)
Especially those from Chinatown. It's the bomb, I tell 'ya! So for
breakfast, I had 1 chau su bau (bbq bun) and 3 shu mai. Super sarap.
Grabe, solved talaga!

At this point, I just have to forget all about the weighing scale
and enjoy the season. After all, it only comes once a year. Now, if
I can only suck it in for the pictures....

No comments: