Wednesday, December 22, 2004

3 days before Christmas

'Tis the Season

I wanted to be creative with my gifts for my officemates this
season. Instead of giving out (the usual) chocolates and mugs, I
thought of getting stuff that represented something
that is of importance to me. So, I decided to make some brownies
and cake last night. To make it presentable, I placed them on
pretty holiday-inspired plates. And man, it was a hit!

Giving something you make represents time and effort invested on the
recipient’s behalf. Time is a valuable gift because when we give
thirty minutes of time, we are giving thirty minutes of life.

It really made my day when my friends started sending me emails
telling me how much they loved it. Indeed, it is better to give
than to receive. But, it's still good to receive! hahaha!

In this season of giving, let us not forget that Someone who gave
out of his tremendous love for us.

Merry Christmas!

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that
whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God
did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save
the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but
whoever does not believe stands condemned already be cause he has not
believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.” John 3:16-18 (NIV)

1 comment:

Jake Verzosa said...

merry christmas sa inyo!:)