Sunday, December 12, 2004

13 Days before Christmas, hohoho!!

Here are pictures from James' birthday (sorry, sobrang late)

DSC00039

DSC00040

DSC00041

*********************
My husband and I rarely go out on movie dates since we had our son.
Especially now that he's 3, it's difficult for us to take him
inside a theater because he makes a lot of noise.

We were planning to go to Ralphs yesterday to buy some stuff from my
grocery list. But surprise, surprise, Josh fell asleep! (It was
kinda expected because he didn't take a nap at 3pm). **grinning**
Grocery or AMC??!? We just couldn't pass up this opportunity. So,
we left him with my in-laws and went to see a movie. Woohoo!!

We watched Ocean's 12 as we munched on 2 double-doubles from In-N-Out! I liked the movie. star-studded ba naman, noh!? I think it's even better than the first one. There were a lot of funny scenes :) Lost in translation with Matt Damon ...Bag incident with the Chinese Guy... Tess and "Julia Roberts" ...May cameo pa si...hehe, secret. Basta, I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to relax and have some laughs :)

We went home at 9:30 pm. I had so much fun. Thanks James, sa uulitin :)

*********************

I just read the Inquirer this morning and I found out that FPJ had a stroke.
I felt sad. Magpa-Pasko pa naman. It's just so close to home. I just hope
that he doesn't suffer as much as my father did. I do not know him personally
but I encourage everyone to offer prayers for him. You just don't know how
much these would mean not only to him but also for his family.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pat here...i love the pics =) cute cute ni joshie!!!