I'm very happy !!! I just had my monthly Doctor's visit this afternoon and we just found out that we are having a .... baby girl!!! Yayness!!! Now, we have a pair :-) Isn't that great!??!
I can't wait to put hairpins on her hair, make her wear skirts and dresses and go shopping with my little princess. I'm very excited!
I'm already on my 22nd week, so we have approximately 18 weeks left and it's showtime!! We still don't have names, though. Suggestions please!
God is an awesome GOD :-) Galing!
Monday, June 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
uy thanks!
reg and james,
congrats! :) i can imagine a girl version of josh, super cute.
reg and james,
congrats! :) i can imagine a girl version of josh, super cute.
-rose
Salamat!!!
Uy congrats!!! Grabe sipag ni James... Hehehe. Pero tama yan para may aalagaan naman si Josh. =D
Sana sayo magmana hindi kay Ja_mes... Joke! Hehehe. ;-)
Post a Comment