I figured that since I've been craving for Brazilian barbecue, why
not try the one close to our place. So I made reservations for
June 19th at 12pm. Little did I know that it was going to be $29.95
per head (it was only supposed to be $16.95...)! But I was just
so friggin' hungry, I decided to go for it anyway. I was terribly
disappointed... ang sama ng lasa nung food! I mean, everything tasted the
same to me. Sayang lang, we should have gone to Farmer's Market. **shakes head** I'm pretty sure we could get a decent meal for 3 there for $29.95...
By the way, I took this picture while waiting for our seats...

That's my crew, right there! hahahah!! Can't wait for the little princess
to arrive, that would be AWESOME !!
Speaking of Father's Day, Happy Father's Day Papa :-) I know that you're
smiling down on us and that you're watching our backs each and every step
of the way. I appreciate everything that you have done for me and my
sisters. And I just want to tell you that I feel blessed to have the
privilege to call you Papa. I miss you and I love you very much.
Till we meet again, Pa.
1 comment:
Hi gerb, bloggers and bloggettes (is that even a word? lol). I was blogging around looking for info on Internet isp's and What's Happenin' popped up and looked interesting. Although it's not exactly like Internet isp's I still read most of the posts here.
Post a Comment