I took a couple of hours off from work today to attend James' graduation
at the Shrine Auditorium. Josh, my father-in-law and I left the house
at 9:30am and got there by 10:15 am. Perfect timing because the parking
slots were just about to run out :-)
Anyway, as soon as we entered the auditorium, we were given a copy of the
Programme. Of course, I wanted to see James' name so I turned the page
right where it had the roster for BS Technical Management. Only to find
out that not only is he graduating, he is graduating CUM LAUDE!!!
(And to think that he didn't even plan to march...)
James, I am very proud of you!!!! Ang galing mo, p're! hehehe :-)
Friday, June 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
rose: oo nga e, sobrang humble nitong si James. Pati sa kin di sinabi, heheh!
nyss: i guess what really surprised me was that he was so nonchalant about it. e hello, big deal kaya yun!?!? :-)
Post a Comment