Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Food and AI

I was reading about nyss' food trip and I was reminded of what I had for lunch yesterday.

I went to Daphne's Greek Cafe near Ontario Mills. I ordered the Chicken
Combo plate which had Chicken Kabob, Gyros, Basmati rice and Greek
salad. The portions were smaller compared to what you would normally
get for $7.99. The restaurant was clean and cozy. But the food was so-so.
It's not as good as the Mediterranean place at the Burbank Mall. I don't
know. I didn't like it. So I don't think I will be back there at least in the next
few months or so.

Anyway this morning, my officemate Scott was raving about Max's
Restaurant. He's not Filipino, but he's married to a Filipina so he knows
our food. He told me that he can't stop thinking about the chicken, crab fried
rice, crispy pata and the pansit! Heheheh!! Shucks, now I'm hungry !!
It's only 9:27 am and I'm already wondering where I'm gonna get lunch!
*** stomach growling ***

PLUGGING: Tonight is Part 1 of American Idol's Season Finale!!
Woot Woot!!
Bo Bice ! Bo Bice !Bo Bice ! Bo Bice !Bo Bice !Bo Bice ! Bo Bice !Bo Bice ! Bo Bice !

Sige, back to work na muna ako... Latezzzz!

No comments: