I am already 19 weeks pregnant and I have felt my baby's first movements this week. Sumisipa na! Parang soccer player! I can't believe that I'll be halfway through my pregnancy by next week! How time flies!
A lot of people's been asking me if I'm gonna have a girl or a boy. Hopefully, I'll be able to find out by next month. I'm scheduled for a structural ultrasound at Cedars Sinai on June 6th and if the baby is cooperative enough, we'll know if it's gonna be a little Mia or a little Becks. In any case, I'll post pics of our angel the soonest!
On that note, we are now thinking about what to name our baby.As much as possible, we want it to have our initials: J (for James) and R (for Reg). Any ideas my blogger friends?
***snip***
May 9th marked our 5th year as a couple and our 3rd year as husband and wife
Happy anniversary, James! 5 down, a gazillion more to go :-)
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congratulations Reg and James!
hmmmmm... ano nga bang magandang name? =)
-rose
thanks rose!
Hi just passing by :) nice blog :D
Post a Comment