It's almost 1:00 pm. I haven't had lunch yet and I'm quite hungry. I just had peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast and a blueberry smoothie at around 10am. Hmmm, what shall I have for lunch... burrito? dim sum ? palabok ? Shucks, lalong nakakagutom 'tong ginagawa kong pag-i-imagine sa food.
Anyway, I'll be outta here by 1:30 pm. James and I are gonna get something to eat then head to I Cedars Sinai for my appointment with Dr. Jackson at 3pm. I hope we could get a glimpse of our little angel. I read somewhere that we should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat by this time.
Segue lang, Eunice will be in town from May 27-31. Hmmm, Memorial Day weekend ... long weekend nga pala yun!!! Ayos, gimik-gimik-gimik!!! For those of you who plan to visit LA, let us know if you want to meet up, kahit lunch lang or dinner. Don't worry, we don't bite. Nyehehehe....
Shucks, gutom na ako. James, meet you at Main Street. Baboosh everybody!
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Reg. That blueberry smoothie sounds delish =P
Anyway, YES, the Zobel ground are awesome!! As in, WHOA. They've amazing facilities (dapat lang, for what these kids' parents pay for, diba?) and everything's just..WHOA. Heehee. Daya na they're soooo much more comfortable now. Heehee.
this will be your second baby right? how many months along are you na?
Post a Comment