I love Fridays! I'm not talking about the restaurant here but the day itself :). There's something about Fridays that allows me to loosen up. Maybe it's that hope of getting more rest and just simply being free for two full days :-) I made sure that the laundry has been taken cared of yesterday so at least I could make myself available to other things like, sleeping, watching tv or maybe.... SHOPPING!!!
We were supposed to go to the Cabazon Outlets on our way back from Vegas last week. But since a lot of people were leaving Vegas on Sundays, we decided to leave a little later to avoid the traffic. Since the Cabazon outlet closes at 6pm, we expected that we would not be able to make it. So my father-in-law planned to go to Camarillo Premium Outlets the following day so my brother-in-law's family can do their last-minute shopping before they go back to Sydney. On Monday, I made sure that I left the office early so I could go with them. As we were headed to the Outlet, Kuya rang James and told him that the outlet closes at 7pm. I was so disheartened because it was already 6:45pm when he called. Only to find out an hour later that it closes at 9pm!! Hayy....
Maybe we can try to go to Camarillo tomorrow... I just want to buy some shoes and maternity clothes. Nothing fits anymore and I think at this point shopping is more of a "need" than a "want". Yeah right!
Happy Friday everybody! Will post pics on our trip to Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas next time!
Friday, May 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just came across your blog about online catalog shopping and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about online catalog shopping so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by online catalog shopping
Post a Comment