I just had lunch with a couple of friends at the Azalea Restaurant
at the New Otani Hotel. We went there for the buffet. Spring rolls,
korean bbq, beef & brocolli, chow mein and baked salmon. It's all
good kaya lang lugi ako kasi hindi ako malakas kumain. I know it
doesn't look like it but trust me, it's true.
I'm so glad that I gained new friends from the office. Riz, Lisa
and Omar are really cool. It's nice that we belong to the same age
bracket and that we share the same background. We get to chat
about pinoy things like "tawas", "top gel" and "ever bilena". We even
talked about dinuguan (yuck) and atay (**im feeling nauseous**). And
how can I forget the kili-kili question! HAHAH, laugh trip!
Anyway, (#1) is it true that calamansi helps whiten the skin ?
(#2) Is Top-Gel effective ? (#3) Is papaya soap better than
calamansi soap?
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment