I left the house at 7am and got here in the office at 8:15 am. There was no sense waking up early because it seemed that tardiness was inevitable due to the weather. There were no accidents, but the traffic was slow this morning. ( Come on people, it's just water. Step on it! )
As I was parking, my watch read "8:07". Man, I'm really late. I was such in a hurry that I left my makeup bag in the car (not mentioning the fact that I didn't have an umbrella with me). 10 minutes and 2 blocks after, I arrived at the City Hall. Not only was I soaking wet, my makeup was also starting to wash off my face. Talk about getting ready for Halloween!
Nevertheless, I thank GOD for his protection. I arrived safe and sound and that's what matters. Have a good day everyone! :)
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment