Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Coffee Detox

Reasons Why Coffee is Bad (at least for me):

* Expensive - It's $2.80 a pop!!
* Fattening - Whole Milk + Whipped Cream = CALORIES!!
* Teeth Discoloration
* Addictive, Addictive
* And I just read this on Yahoo News this morning:
Consuming moderate-to-high amounts of coffee is associated with increased levels of several inflammatory markers, a finding that could help explain previous reports linking the beverage to heart disease. Read More...

My coffee consumption is something that I believe would catch up with me
someday. So there you have it folks.

Goodbye Coffee, Hello...Robeks ?

4 comments:

Jillsabs said...

i'm not a coffee drinker myself. i'm already too high strung as it is and drinking coffee will just play on my already frayed nerves :)

markku said...

Woh, ang mahal naman ng kape dyan! Mag nescafe 3-in-1 ka na lang, 5 pesos lang. Kaso parang kinulayan mo lang yung tubig ng brown, tapos, ayun na! :) Hehehe.

I like cafe mocha, lalo na yung from San Francisco Coffee. Yung Starbucks ok din, kaso pareho lang silang lahat eh, sobra mahal. Tama na yung once a week na ganun, mahirap na ang pera sa Pilipinas... :(

starlitgrove said...

Coffee addict pa naman ako *sob*. Pero sabi din ng eye doctor ko I have to cut my caffeine down kasi meron na akong eye twitch na possibly caused by caffeine+stress.

Mahal nga coffee dyan. I just take 1 cup of decaff a day. Tapos sa weekend, I indulge myself with 1 Venti from Starbucks.

markku said...

Tala, eye twitch can be a result of too much coffee and stress? Matagal na yata eye twich ko eh, I think I need to see a doctor. :(

Tara kape tayo! Haha. :)