I was supposed to meet with my supervisor (Steve) and my boss (Jennifer) at
10am today. But at 9:40 am, Steve sent me an email telling me to postpone it.
Huwatt!?!? Pakiulit!??! Apparently, Jennifer set another meeting with
our clients. Why would you set another meeting when you know that you have
an appointment with somebody else ? **pulling my hair ** Hindi ko gets a...
I called the Philippine Consulate's office because I'm not sure if it's okay to
issue them a single check for two separate transactions. This lady picks up
the phone and right before I could even finish my question she cuts me off.
She connected me to somebody else whose voicemail happens to be closest
human contact that I could get to. For crying out loud, I only need either a 'Yes'
or a 'No' from them and here she is, trying to give me a run around! Drat. So, I
redialed the number and the same lady answers the phone. Pag sinu-swerte ka
nga naman . I am soooo not in the mood to go through the motions again. So
when she tried to give me the number of this other person I basically asked her,
"Is it a 'Yes' or a 'No'". Yes daw. So, how did she land a job in Customer Service?
I have absolutely no idea.
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment