Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week 17: Wednesday

My next OB appointment will be on Monday, May 3rd. By then, I will be a little more than 16 weeks pregnant. I can't believe I'm already half-way through my 2nd trimester. It went by so fast. By Monday, my Doctor might be able to tell what the gender of the baby is. I don't have any preference. (My kids want a baby brother, though). I am just hoping for a normal, healthy, beautiful baby.

Dear Baby, I am looking forward to meet you. Hang on and please remember that Mommy, Daddy and your siblings are praying for your safe arrival. I am thankful that God is forming you in my womb and everything happens under His watch. He is holding you at the palm of His hand and I am grateful that He chose me to be your mother. I love you, anak.
 

No comments: