Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Updates Updates Updates....

Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday celebration last month. Nothing major, really.
But it was unforgettable nonetheless.

My friends at work took me to Hop Li restaurant for a good,
honest-to-goodness Chinese meal. We had braised string beans, shrimp
with walnuts, yang chow fried rice, mongolian beef and chow fun. It
was soooooooooooo good :-) Definitely worth every calorie! That same
night, my husband took me to my favorite restaurant CPK. I ordered my
favorites - BBQ Chicken Salad (w/o guacamole) and Brownie Ala Mode.
Ang sarap :-) Nothing beats CPK!

When we went home James gave me a birthday card and *gasp* an IPOD!
I liked the IPOD but I loved the birthday card. It was so touching that
I cried after reading it. I'm a crybaby, like that! But let me tell ya,
the IPOD is the BOMB!! So, if anyone of you knows where to download
music (besides ITunes), do me a favor and drop me a line okay?

New Addition

On Feb 6, I realized that I've missed my period for exactly two weeks
so I decided to take a home pregnancy test. And guess what?!?!?
I'M PREGNANT!!!

I had my first Doctor's appointment on March 9th at Cedars Sinai Hospital.
My Doctor told me that I should be giving birth on or around October 3rd.
**wide smile** I'm very excited! I can't believe that God has blessed me
with another angel. I hope it's a girl. (If not) As long as the baby's
normal and healthy, I'd still be happy.

At press time, I'm already on my second trimester. I'm getting bigger ....
heavier... pero pretty parin syempre, hahaha!!! I plan to take YOGA or
Pilates classes (hahaha, healthy kuno). My co-workers told me that this
would prepare my mind and body for the biggest workout yet
(since the birth of my son). There's a YOGA studio at Glendale that I
plan to visit on Saturday. I don't know if I'm gonna like it. Let's see...

Pag May Tyaga May Nilaga

My little sister Reena is now based in Doha, Qatar. She left Manila on
March 12 after accepting a job offer at Qatar Airways. She is now undergoing
training as Cabin Crew for the said airline.

I'm just proud of what she has achieved. She has always believed that
GOD would someday grant her desire of working internationally. Her hardwork,
patience and strong determination has obviously paid off. Glory to God :-)

My Ate (who lives in the East Coast) and I plan to meet up with Reena
in Paris or London sometime soon. Since most of Qatar Airways'
destinations are in Europe and Asia, there's a possibility that she's going
to spend a few days in those cities that I mentioned. I hope it
happens before I give birth :-) Ang saya-saya nun!!


***TO BE CONTINUED...***

2 comments:

Regina said...

Hi Nyss, yea second baby na. :-) Exciting!! Kamusta vacation mo sa NYC?

Anonymous said...

congratulations James and Reg!!! =)

-rose