Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Friday!

Gusto ko na umuwi... It has been a hectic week and being pregnant
just ain't helpin'.

I've been working on this project since November. We were supposed to go
live yesterday but due to some unforeseen circumstances, we had to move
our deployment to Tuesday. You see, everything should have been done
on schedule but our DBA went on vacation in Puerto Rico! Ayan na-delay
tuloy. Hanep kasi sa timing e.

Anyway, we've been running lots of SQL queries this week. Let me tell you,
I've never seen so many numbers in my life! Now I'm not sure if it's the
pregnancy or the spreadsheet that's making me nauseous. :-/ Not to
mention the incessant babbling of my boss who actually thinks that she
knows my project more than I do !! Modesty aside, I've been doing all the
"dirty work". Read: coding, sql-related stuff, training and documentation.
I mean, she's nice and all but as a boss, she can just be a total **bleep**.

Thank GOD it's Friday. Can't wait to come home and get a hug from my
boys :-) Oh, did I mention that it's a 3-day weekend? It's Cesar Chavez
day on Monday, woohoo!

Let us all reflect on the Passion and Resurrection of the Lord Jesus.
Happy Easter Everybody!

No comments: