Make-Up
Makeup has been my obsession for a while now. That's why when I learned that MAC is bringing back a new line of lipsticks, I was totally excited! Grabe ha, and get this... they're MATTE ! Yup, it looks like we're saying goodbye to lip glosses and lip balms. Okay maybe not "we" but "me". Tamang-tama ubos na lipstick ko. Yahoo!
Hayyy, I love SEPHORA and MAC. Can't leave the mall without stopping by. And when I'm on the internet I still shop (virtually nga lang). Hay naku, pag yumaman talaga ako bibili ako ng stocks nyo! hehehe...
Coffee Detox
Totally ditched that. Yes folks, I'm back in the habit ... (wag lang sana mabasa ni James 'to)
Weight Issues
I seriously need to lose weight. Hindi na maganda 'to. I need to shed off 20 lbs. Yep, you heard that right, 20 stubborn pounds!! Arghhh!! I'm planning to go on a diet. I'm not sure what it would be, though. I don't believe in crash diets so I want something that can be gradually integrated into my lifestyle. Anybody tried Atkins or South Beach (or starvation diet)?
Honestly, I don't eat that much. Mabagal lang talaga metabolism ko. But how can I go on a diet on a season such as this!??! Ang lamig-lamig na. :(( hay, 'kakaiyak.
Thursday, November 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i tried south beach 1 year ago. it was hard at first. i lost 10 lbs in the first two weeks but gained it all back when christmas hit. then my friends and i got into this "interpretative" south beach diet. LOL. it's a combination of starvation, south beach and atkins..basically, i eat non fat yoghurt in the morning, then tuna or steamed chicken plus veggies/kamote for lunch..dinner is meat basically with veggies..no rice or bread. this is during the weekday ha...during the weekend..it's more atkins meaning, i eat basically what i want except, no carbs.
i also was fanatical about going to the gym, at the height of the anorexia..i would go to the gym 6 times a week, 2 hours each time, 1 and a half hours doing cardio. i even trained for a triathlon. i lost around 30 to 35 lbs..now i'm still sticking with the basic diet..i hardly workout because of my sked..but i've added "drugs"...i actually lost 15 more lbs to the cause due to the "drugs"..i'm taking this green tea metabolism chuva. and i'm also starting the virgin coconut oil chuva today. i want to lose like 15 more lbs then i'll be fine. i think i have to go back to the gym because i'm losing my "abs". siguro in january.
good luck!
-grace v.
GRACE : hello! Shucks naman Grace, no carbs!?!?
Pero, effective talaga ha ... Hmmm, actually after I gave birth nag-work out talaga ako. As in I lost a lot of weight. But those sneaky pounds found their way back. Bad trip.. Okay. Maybe I'll try yung low-carb chuvanesa na yan. So, how are you? I saw your pics. You are really looking good. Sexy mo na putek!
hi!!! :D hainaku, losing weight will always and forever be my biggest problem :(
and oh, i laaaaaaaav MAC too!!!! i looove it!!!!
Post a Comment