Boo :-/
I just realized that I was missing my LASFCU debit card yesterday.As far as I remember, the last transaction that I made was on Sunday at ARCO at 12:30 noon. Now, I can't remember if a) I dropped it b) someone stole it (labo) or c) I hid it somewhere else (a remote possibility). Aww shucks, now I have to call the bank and request a new card. And I'm sure it's gonna cost me at least $10.
Kachang!
Yay :-)
Fantasia Barrino won yesterday. I am not really a fan of her voice but she definitely has star quality. She enjoys performing onstage and she is able to give out a different show everytime. She is the real thing and I must say that is what endears her most to the fans.
About Diana de Garmo, I like her too. Maybe because she's young, cute and cuddly (hehe, ike a teddy bear). I do hope that she lands a good contract as well. Beside having a huge anbase (otherwise she won't be in the top 2), she has great potential. I'm sure she'll go a long way if properly managed by the right people.
Goodluck, ladies!
Thursday, May 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment